The Chicago debt collection law firm of Barry A. Springer, P.C. is dedicated to providing the best in client service.
Unlike large, impersonal firms, your case is never handled by a paralegal or junior associate. No matter the complexity or size of your legal matter, Mr. Springer is personally involved in each step, from initial consultation through settlement, verdict, or project completion. Our clients are always treated with the respect and personalized service they deserve.
When you team up with Barry A. Springer, P.C., you can be assured of:
- Flexibility & Availability: We are happy to meet with you at your location or at our Skokie, Illinois, law office.
- Skilled Trial Representation: Mr. Springer is a seasoned trial attorney, with experience in courtrooms across Illinois, both at the Federal and State level. Mr. Springer is also an experienced appellate attorney.
- Commitment: We work tirelessly on each individual case, protecting our clients' rights and fighting for the best possible outcome in every matter that we represent.
- Clear Communication: We understand that each legal inquiry is unique, from business contracts and real estate transactions to unpaid debt collection and eviction matters. We listen carefully to our clients, their concerns, and the details of their situations. We also make sure that our clients understand all of their options at each stage of their issue.
- Responsiveness: No prolonged waits or anxious silences. We quickly respond by phone or e-mail.