Chicago, North Shore Estate Planning Attorney
Careful planning is the most important step you can take to ensure that your assets are passed on as you intend.
Many For families with dependent children, estate planning is vital because it involves choosing guardians for your minor children in case the unspeakable should occur. As families age, the matter of living wills and powers of attorney also become important.
Barry A. Springer, P.C. offers guidance in these areas, including:
• Powers of Attorney for Health Care & Property
• Planning & Administration
• Living Wills & DNRs
• Living Trusts
• Probate Matters & Administration
• Representation of Beneficiaries
• Contest/Defense of Above through Litigation
Click Here to Contact Us for More Information, or call us at (847) 673-9470.